Information about the Data controller.
The data controller is Avalartie Limited, a company registered in Cyprus, with its registered address: Elpidas, 9,Karaolis Bay View, Villa No.12, Pyrgos, Limassol, Cyprus, 4534; Registration number HE 385762 Hereinafter it shall be referred to as the “Company”, “We”, “Our”, “US”.
If you have any questions about your data and privacy, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail [email protected]
What is the personal data?
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to you and making identifiable you. In other words, it means the information, by which you can be identified. Hereinafter it may be referred to as “personal information”.
What Information we collect about you?
When you browse the Website of the Company, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Your IP address and ID of your device;
- The type of the device you use and the type of your web-browser;
- The date, number of times you have visited the Website of the Company;
- Information about your time zone, device language.
Information about cookies
When you use the Services and the Website, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Website, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Website to their fullest potential.
Personal information you provide to us
When you send us the message through the Website interface or submit another inquiry, you provide the following personal information to us:
- Your full name;
- Your e-mail;
- When submitting an inquiry, you may send other types of personal information. They can be your employment status, your phone number, your business details, the country of your residence etc.;
- Information as to your subscription to our Newsletter (if you are subscribed).
How do we use your personal information?
The Company uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To interact with you and respond to your request;
- To negotiate with you for the purpose to establish a business relationship;
- To send you promotional materials, the news about our new products and services (if you are subscribed to the Newsletter);
- To comply with the laws and regulations of our jurisdiction.
We may use your information after its anonymization (the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal information can no longer be attributed to you) for the purposes of:
- To provide a research and analysis of the usage of the Website by the different types of audiences;
- To develop, test new businesses, services and features on the Website;
- To find out how people use the Website and its features.
With whom can we share your personal information?
The Company may share your personal information with:
- Employees of the Company;
- Third-parties, which may be engaged in negotiations and/or establishing a business relationship with you;
- Third-party service providers, for example, host providers;
- Public authorities, government regulators upon their lawful request.
The Company does not provide your personal information to any third party, unless for the purposes, which were described above. This rule also applies to anonymized personal data.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store your personal information as long as the Company needs it in respect of the purposes it was collected, or as long it is required by the law.
Your rights as the data subject.
Under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, you, as the data subject, have the number of the rights. You can always request us for their implementation.
These rights are:
Right of access. You can obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and obtain from us the copy of the personal data we process.
Right to rectification. You can ask us to rectify inaccurate or/and non-accurate personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You may request us to remove all personal data you submitted to us.
Right to restriction of processing. You can request us to restrict processing for a specific purpose or to restrict processing at all.
Right of data portability. You have the right to obtain a personal data we have collected about you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request us to transmit those data to another controller.
Right to object. You have the right to object processing of your personal data. Please note, that in this case the Company will not be able to provide to you with the services of the Website.
Please note, that some of the rights may be restricted for compliance with regulatory obligations.
If you have any complaints, you can send them to us by e-mail %EMAIL%.
If you are not satisfied with the answer or believe, that the Company has violated your rights, you can lodge a complaint with supervisory authority on the data protection in the Republic of Cyprus – the Officer of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. You can find more information on the website http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy.
The transfer Outside EEA.
Please note, that, due to the fact that our business is global, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. We want to ensure you, that in case of these transfers all necessary measures for protection of your personal data will be applied. If you reside in the European Economic Area and do not agree with these transfers, you can send us an inquiry do not transfer your personal data outside the EEA, but in this case we will not be in position to provide you with the services of the Website.
Changes to this Policy