Among NoSQL databases, MongoDB is one of the most important databases. MongoDb developers are in high demand these days. If you are a developer or aspiring data scientist MongoDB should be part of your toolkit. So do this course. It weaves into expert level programming and helps to build the concept from the beginners level.
Some of the facts will intrigue you :
– According to infoworld.com MongoDB is the most widely used NoSQL database
– As per indeed.com survey, MongoDB Database Administrator in the United States
earns upto $129,000
Working with data becomes simpler with MongoDB and it optimizes operational efficiency.
No prior experience is required in this course and everything you will learn from scratch.
Course content :
– Setup and installation
– Basics of NoSQL database
– CRUD operations
– Filtering of data
– Mongo Shell and drivers
– performance optimization using indexes
– using Aggregation Framework
– Sharding and replica sets
– MongoDB Atlas
– serverless platform by MongoDB
– and much more…
This course helps you to learn by giving you plenty of handson exercises, quizzes and projects.
Who should pursue this course?
Aspiring data scientists, beginners, experienced developers who want some refresher.
On enrollment you will get the following benefits :
– 24X7 support for the course
– Prompt response to queries
– Query response through email
– HD video quality