In short duration Apache Kafka has become one of the leading distributed data streaming technology for big data. It is used in production by most of the fortune 500 companies such as Netflix, Linkedin, IBM, Amazon and so on..
No prior knowledge is required to learn Apache Kafka. This course is meant for beginners who want to start their journey in Big Data world.
Long experience of mine will help you to learn fundamentals of Apache Kafka easily.
By the end of this course you will gain learning in the following:
– The Apache Kafka Ecosystem Architecture
– The Core Concepts:
– Launch Kafka in your local environment using native Kafka binaries for windows/mac/Linux
– Kafka Command Line Interface (CLI)
– Code Producer and Consumers using the Java API
– Real-world scenarios and handson
– Advanced APIs (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams)
– Advanced Kafka for Administrators
– Advanced Topic Configurations and much more….
On enrollment you will get the following benefit:
– HD video Quality
– Immediate response to queries
– The response over email for queries